US$39.88 ~ 44.29
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
This three-bay drive docking station supports 2.5" & 3.5" SATA/IDE HDD, direct plug bare disc without installing.
Besides, it supports hard disk offline clone. And it can simultaneously read two hard disk drives (6TB * 2), two USB 2.0 expansion HUB interfaces.
1. Product Name: External Triple SATA IDE HDD Docking Station
2. Material: Metal
3. Interface: SATA I
4. Output: 12V 3A
5. Power Input: 100-240V 50~60HZ
6. Interface: 2* USB 2.0/ 1*USB 3.0 / 1*MS/ 1*M2 / 1* XD/ 1*TF/ 1*SD/ 1*CF/ DC 12V port
7. Support: All 2.5" & 3.5" SATA HDD SSD
8. Size: 130 * 140 * 60mm / 5.12 * 5.52 * 2.36 inch
9. Standard Certification: CE, FCC
10. Plug specification: US plug(we will send a free plug adapter according to your country)
1. Universal external USB 3.0 to SATA three-bay hard drive docking station.
2. Directly plug the bare disk, no need to install, easy to use.
3. Support 2.5 inch & 3.5 inch IDE hard drive.
4. Support 2.5 inch & 3.5 inch SATAI / II / III hard drive, input power: DC / 12V.
5. USB 3.0_AF interface, USB 3.0 data transfer rate up to 5Gbps.
6. USB 2.0 data transfer rate up to 480 Mbps.
7. Simultaneously read two hard drives (6TB * 2), two USB2.0 expansion HUB interfaces.
8. Support M2 / MS / TF / SD / MMC / MS / CF / XD slot (Max 64GB memory card, NOT included)
9. 12V / 3A independent power supply strong power supply, adequate power supply stability.
10. Support: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 / 8/10; Linux /for MAC OS.
11. Win XP maximum support 2TB, Win 7 / 8 up to 3TB or more.
12. Support hard disk offline clone, namely, data can be copied from disc B/C to disc A while the hard disc does not connect to the computer
(the capacity of disc B/C must be less than or equal to disk A's). And offline clone speeds up to 70-100MB/s
(vary according to the specific hard drive speed).
1 x Hard Drive Docking Station
1 x USB 3.0 Cable
1 x US Power Adapter
1 x AC Power Cord
1 x User Manual